Thursday, August 21, 2008

Things I Didn’t Do Over Summer Vacation


1. Review any of my notes from any of my classes last semester.
2. Sell stuff that I wanted to sell on ebay. (There’s still time!!!!!!)
3. Gain weight (However, I am on vacation and once again, there’s still time!!!!)
4. Sell my house. Sigh….
5. Go broke on air conditioning, although it was close… (One month my bill was over $600 because I was out of contract with the electric company I had been with and my planed switch to another provider hadn’t taken effect yet. PAINFUL!!!! I wonder how that compares to home heating oil bills up here in the north?)
6. Go to the Apple store for more personal training on my Mac. I really wanted to do that. Just didn’t get around to it. Bummer…
7. Sing in the summer choir. I always intend to do that. I did it one summer and then sang with them, for the fall. It just seems like getting to church even that half hour early is almost impossible!!!

No comments: