Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Anxiety dreams

So Teri read my last blog and said she still has dreams of being in school and not being prepared for a test or not have finished a paper. SO DO I! And now am living it!

Things are looking up though. My govt instructor said I have until Aug 2 to take the test I missed but I will have to come on campus to take it. So rather than try and fit that in now I am going to move ahead and come back to that at the end of the semester. Since the material doesn't build on itself I think I'm better off getting back on schedule and working ahead to have time at the end of the semester to do that. Besides, then I'll know what I need on that test to get a B in the class! My history book arrived yesterday. I haven't had time to look through it yet but hopefully it has a high readability factor.

So today, two of my girls are going to help my mom and dad in the church bookstore. The other girl has a friend coming over. Hopefully, that will give me some pretty large chunks of time for school work. One of those chunks I'm going to take right now, while they are all still asleep!

2 comments:

Muddlin' Mother said...

ARgh! You go girl! You can do it. I have big faith in you. This too shall pass. What's a little school compared to raising 3 girls and a husband?

Baby-Mama Runner said...

Thanks Karen. I always appreciate a little cheerleading. Glad to see you guys made it back! Welcome home.