Monday, June 18, 2007

Vacation is great but the aftermath aiyiyi

So, here we are in the midst of vacation aftermath. I am going to whine about all I need to do while wasting (is it really wasting? My public has demands on me too!) time blogging about how much I have to do.

I am so behind on my school work it isn't even funny. I don't know how I'm going to get caught up. I missed a test because I totally forgot to get the password before the weekend when I planned to take it whch of course was the last day to take it. I emailed my instructor begging for mercy (literally I begged him for mercy) and he said to call him today during office hours to talk about my options. Lovely. I know he hears excuses every day from stupid students and i hate hate hate putting myself in that group! I ordered my history text book from Barnes and Noble after the college bookstore was closed the Friday before we left and had my text shipped to my sister in laws house. Over a week later it missed me by a day. AIYIYIYI!!!!!! I still don't have it. I think I am going to have to buy it from the college store and ship the B&N one back when I finally get it. So I'm several chapters behind in history.

And of course there's trying to run the house: plan meals, go to the store., get the laundry done, plan something relatively interesting and or fun for the girls to do and be prepared to host out of town guests and go to a big shindig for my father in laws 80th b-day this weekend.

There. I'm done. Back to work. And yes, I'd like cheese with my whine.

No comments: