Thursday, June 28, 2007

Modor is on the rise...

This is what happens when you have school work to catch up on, unexpected dinner guests, expected dinner guests and Vacation Bible School all in a week's time. Modor gets an advantage on you. You see Modor is my clean laundry pile. When everyone needs clean clothes I have little problem getting the laundry in the washer and drier but folding it is a whole nother ball game. For the past couple months I've been pretty good at not letting Modor get too big but this week it really got out of hand. I think a small child could easily get lost in there!

Last night, I spent two "House, M.D."s (I've totally hooked Hubby on House. Very cool!) that I'd DVRed folding clothes and reduced Modor to about 1/3 of its size. Whew! I thought Middle Earth was doomed this time!

No comments: