Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas secrets abound!!!!!!

Now, I certainly am not naive enough to believe that my children wouldn't happen to see my blog over my shoulder so I will not be divulging any secrets here but let's just say that I am excited because they will be sooooooooo surprised!!!!!!



The shopping is wrapping up. I'm making breakfast gift baskets for the staff at church. They'll get a homemade mix to make buttermilk pancakes, some gourmet coffee and a bottle of maple syrup. I've got lots of presents to wrap but I love to wrap presents so that will actually be fun. I'm not great at the present wrapping thing but I love the colors of the wrapping paper and picking a coordinating ribbon to go with.



Oh and have I mentioned that I have NO SCHOOL FOR A MONTH!!!! Don't get me wrong I really love nursing school. But it is really nice to be done and not studying for now. Oh and did I mention that I got all A's? I'm pretty proud of that!

Tomorrow, I'll assemble gift baskets, make cracker candy and finish up the shopping...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is for some reason SO fun to hear what you (and everyone) are doing to prepare for Christmas. These last few days are soooooo exciting!!!
And, hmmm--- breakfast baskets sound like a superb idea!