Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here comes IKE

So here we are preparing for IKE. Looks like we are going to take a direct hit. I have to say I'm a little excited. Remind me of that on Saturday at 2 a.m. when 120 mile an hour winds are buffetting my house and my kids are hysterical! Truly, if the eye of the storm passes over my house I will have marked a significant thing off my list of things I'd like to experience. It is op there with floating on the dead sea (done that, it was awesome) and seeing the Northern Lights (still on the list.)


2 comments:

K. said...

you can swing up here for a visit and there is always a good chance to see the "lights". *grin*

praying that the storm is just a nice windy party in your yard, and not much more by the time it hits your place.

Unknown said...

Oh, boy - the suspense!
Still enjoying the image in my mind of you walking out of Target with your Starbucks along with all the other shoppers pushing carts full of emergency supplies.