Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cookie Decorating!

Few Notes about cookie decorating before photos...
1. I tried several different cookie recipes for this and did not find any that I really liked so I'm still looking for the perfect cookie cutter cookie recipe.
2. The plan was the make cookies and give them to our neighbors, ya know, to be neighborly. We ended up with a grand total of 33 cookies after 6 kids and 2 adults finished almost 2 hours of decorating. I think more were eaten than were decorated!
3. The rolo pretzles were excellent. THanks, Teri, for the idea!
4. The adult cookie just looked weird. The kids cookies were totally cute.
5. A good time was had by all and that's really the point!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

VERY cute cookies!
Hey, you didn't use the THIRD ingredient! Didn't you smush the Rolo down after it came out of the oven?
I farmed my older kids out to a friend and Bethie and John are resting... so I've been wrapping like a madwoman - thinking of you!!! Taking a breather to sit down for the first time today.