Friday, June 19, 2009

The inside story...

So Ihave a few pictures of the inside of the house. When you walk in the front door there's a huge room with big windows which is what you see in these three pictures. It provides a perfect home for hubby's hunting trophies.



I love the fireplace!!! I t has a woodburning insert that will help heat the house in the winter. The previous owners also left us their wood pile which i think has enough wood to keep us warm for the 2009-10 season and beyond. One of hubby's first purchases was a riding lawn mower. The second was a chainsaw!!!!!! (Insert Home Improvement grunting here...)



This is apparently referred to as a "Baptist Bar" because it has doors that will close it off from sight when the church members come over!!!! That cracked me up!



This is probably the biggest negative of the whole house. The master bathroom leaves a little to be desired. You can see the sink is actually in the bedroom. Next to the sink area is a pocket door for the toilet and shower. It is definitely a project for the future. I have emailed on of the production companies at HGTV/ DIY to try and get on a renovation show. It would be an awesome renovation!

If my kitchen is clean later today I'll take a picture of that too!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! It is such a nice house. I am very impressed how settled in you already are!