Thursday, June 18, 2009

My new digs...

So this is my new house!!!!! We love it!

This isn't my field but it is the field next door and it is what I see everytime I drive up to my new house. I think it is absolutely gorgeous. It reminds me of where we went on vacation last year in New York.


This is my field or as we like to call it "The Far Meadow" because we also have a "Near Meadow". I can't believe I have enough property that we have names for the different areas!!!!! COOL! The woods beyond it are also ours and have trails already cut through them. The girls are a little intimidated by the woods still but I am having major childhood wish fulfillment. I ALWAYS wanted woods. It's like "Bridge to Terabithia" back there - minus the drowning and the head trauma....



This is the garden with grape vines, blueberry bushes that are almost ripe, a banana tree that is just for show, too cold here to produce and a few blackberry vines. There's also room for veggies but I think that is a project for next summer! Beyond it is the "Near Meadow."


This, my friends, is the pool. I love the pool. It keeps my children happy, it is lovely to jump in after gardening and it is just a dream come true!!!!!

Tomorrow interior shots...

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so cracking up: "minus the drowning and head trauma"

I want a near meadow and a far meadow. I'll settle for a meadow! You are totally blessed!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! So glad you posted photos. It IS a dream come true - in more ways than one. Hooray!

Kathy said...

Wow, what a beautiful home!!!! Congratulations!