Monday, June 1, 2009

The last supper

The last supper at this house...

I have created a menu that should allow me to use up a significant portion of my refrigerator/freezer inventory.

For your dining pleasure:
1. Curry Chicken Salad (HA! TAKE THAT YOU LEFT OVER MANGO CHUTNEY!)
2. Hot Dog or Chili Dog
3. Boca Burger
4. Pasta - Choice of red sauce or olive oil and parmesan Cheese
5. Chicken Corn Chowder (compliments of Campbell's)
6. Spagettios
7. Cold Cereal
8. Old Fashioned Oatmeal

There you have it. My last evening of cooking on a gas cooktop. (I'll have electric in Atlanta).

Packers come tomorrow. Remind me to put my sanity in the "DO NOT PACK" cabinet...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hm. Sounds like a winner of a menu. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Definitely keep your sanity out of a box. I think a massage and pedicure will help!

I have a cute photo of Joe as a baby with a "Do Not Pack" sticker on his back. Gotta keep your sense of humor when the movers arrive, right?

TulipGirl said...

Finishing school AND moving within the same month?! You are supermom!