Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Christmas Reveiw

Yeah, that's right, More Christmas. More of me to go around! But honestly, a whole lot less of me than was going around last year a this time! And the small weight gain was worth the cookies!!!!! hehehehehe

I went back to Weight Watchers today. I quit weighing in sometime around Ike which means even though I am below my goal weight I had to PAY! Bummer! But I only gained a little weight over Christmas. I am back to following points pretty carefully because I feel like I need to get back into the good habits that I learned last year. So I'm back to tracking and trying to eat less and better!

On a bright note, I've been running a little again. And it feels sooooooo good! I go back to PT tomorrow so I'll be anxious to see whether my pelvis is in alignment or not. It doesn't hurt so I feel pretty confident that things are getting better! I got an exercise ball for Christmas that I LOVE but haven't used much because everyone else in my family loves it as well!!!

No comments: