Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What are the chances of this...

My current checkbook balance is $4242.42. Seriously. How likely is that????? It is almost a shame to pay the bills because it will mess up my pretty balance. Unfortunately when the bill cllectors start calling I don't think they will take "But my check book was so pretty, I just couldn't pay the bills. So sorry 'bout that!" And the truth is that MY checkbook balance is $4242.42. But the bank's balance is actually $17.36 less than that. Bummer. In a perfect world, my checkbook balance would be $4242.42 and it would match the bank balance. AND (since this is the perfect world and all), I would have already paid the bills, not just sitting down to pay them...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhh (sigh) I just LOVE numbers. Right there with ya.