Monday, March 19, 2007

All I wanted was to sign Teri's blog comments

I have been sucked into blog world! HELP!!!!!!

All I wanted to do was comment on Teri's blog and suddenly I have a blog of my own. How did this happen??????????

Shouldn't a blog come about as a result of serious thought about what interesting, funny and profound things I have to share with the world? Not as a result of a cyber-mistake?

Well, maybe it is better this way. No pressure and all....

Oh and Teri, you can use the ham bone to make a killer ham and bean soup!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the loudest laugh I've had all day.
No pressure, but now I really hope you'll be all about writing! We can have duelling topics (like banjos, but different). You'll wax about nursing school, I'll give diatribes about Vegas weather. Just imagine the possibilites!
I love the "Apparently I have a blog." You're right, this is normally not such a happenstance. But it is really quite funny.

Baby-Mama Runner said...

I like the duelling comments idea!!!! Thanks for baptizing my blog dear friend!