Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hacking Magan's blog (by Bean's the Cat)

Someone has to help me. I'm on Magan's computer while she's not looking. (I regularly mess her up while she's trying to do stuff by walking on the keyboard, heheheheh). I have a sneaking suspicion that something terrible is going to happen to me today. They didn't let me eat or drink anything all night! That in itself was TERRIBLE. I DO NOT like being without food. Magan knows I don't like being without food. She's always hollering, "Someone feed this insane cat before he STARVES to death." I personally think one should not have to wait more than 90 seconds for the bowl to refill with food. But I digress....

They also have the cat cage out. Nothing good happens when the cat cage is out. NOTHING! It usually means I'm going to a ride in the car and that is PURE torture. James has been giving me these weird looks like he's scared for me or something. Yesterday, when I was in his lap he said, "I'm sorry buddy but it has to be done. It's been nice having another guy in the house."

If anyone in cyber space gets this and can rescue me before I go for the ride in the cat carrier I'd be grateful....I just have a very very bad feeling about my day!!!!!!

No comments: