Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two wonderful things happened today!

First, Harold the yard guy came and mowed the grass. The backyard was a mess!!!!!! It looked like a jungle. And the neighbor's behind us said they saw a snake go into our yard on Sunday. Now they said they think it wa a Copperhead but in my experience EVERYONE who see's a snake thinks they have seen a poisonous snake. But still, snake or no snake, the yard needed to be cut soooooooo bad. I got one of the over gown flower beds cleaned out before he came so he mowed over all the weeds i pulled. This means i didn't have to bag them up so that's a good thing!!!

The other wonderful thing is that Beans the Tomcat got the little snip snip this morning and is now Beans the Eunuch! If that will make him quit being so hyper about his food bowl being empty it will be worth every penny fo the $85. I swear he thinks he is going to starve to death if his bowl is empty for more than 90 seconds. He cries and rubs on my legs until I step on his tail then he hisses and spits at me. He's a NUT! I seriously think he's related to GARFIELD.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a productive day! (Well, counter-productive for Beans, but that's okay).
You might take a look at the post right before your "Wonderful things" --- Beans can type!