Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things to do on Tuesday

1. Grocery Game - Haven't done it for a couple weeks, the cupboards are rather bare.
Went to Kroger, spent $97 which represented a 53% savings. Thank you very much!
2. Hit Wal-Mart for the other stuff that wasn't on GG this week.
Got what I needed while talking to my mom. Grocery shopping and talking on the phone are two things I just can't do at the same time. I went round and round in circles trying to read my list and pay attention to my mom. I know better. On a good note, I couldn't stand the idea of standing in line so I did self check out with 31 items AND I didn't screw up the computer even once. For Sharpie lovers, just a note of caution, if you go thru the self check out you'll get flagged to be carded!!!!!
3. Finish watching House: Maybe the 12 year old diver blew out her cribiform plate on a dive and some of the nasty bacteria from her nasal pharynx got into her brain? Hmmmmm
Nope! She's, get this, pregnant! And suffering from some complication I've never heard of. Have to look that up!
4. Get Easter Suit shortened. Maybe after I pick up Natalie. Bought shoes to go with it yesterday. They are cute and were cheap but I'm thinking they are going to be rather uncomfortable. As a short person I just can't pass up high heels. As I get less tolerant of discomfort (gasp - does that mean I'm getting OLD!), I hesitate more before buying the, Imagine me trying on various silver high healed sandals after slipping off my pink and green CROCS flip flops, ultra chic vs ultra comfy.
5. Pick up E and A and Isabella at school. Means I have to figure out a good snack for them. Maybe pretzels, apples and some cheese cubes.


That's enough for now!

No comments: