Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just call me Flip flop

So i'm leaning back toward Difficult and Hard but Prestigious for nursing school. I'm coming to the conclusion that nursing school will be difficult no matter where i go and better to just get the BSN now than try and make it minimally easier and have to go back later. My hubby, my parents and my friends have reassurred me that they are willing and ready to pick up the slack with the girls. I'm starting to believe them. Really the thing that terrifies me the most about nursing school is the dual immovable responsibility of the girls and going to class. Neither one can be rescheduled or ignored. As a stay at home mom with a husband who doesn't haev a lot of job flexibility right now, I learned that the best way to deal with that was to stay flexible and don't be disappointed when plans fall through at the last minute. My coping strategy will be shattered when I get to nursing school. But James' job should become more flexible over the next couple months and I think everyone really intends to be available for me. But no illusions here...I'm terrified!!!!!! But pretty excited too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, go for it. Might even turn out to be a better catheter-inserter, ya never know.