Sunday, February 22, 2009

June Cleaver's secret life? You decide...

So one of my favorite blogs to read is June Cleaver after a Six Pack. It's linked right over there... She is just really really funny and not at all Pollyanna! (Read her blog, you'll get it...) Anyway, she used to have a picture of herself on there that I just looked for but it isn't there any more. Which means that this post isn't going to make nearly as much sense. Oh well, that's o-kay. Six pack fans will get it.


My point - the other day my friend was over and saw this picture of me. She suddenly said, "Hey, you look just like June Cleaver in that picture!" How many people get compared to their favorite blogger????

June - If you read this, I am sad to say that although I looked like you in that picture I gave up on staying blond. I hope that doesn't make me a traitor to the cause. Cheers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! But in addition to the resemblance, you really oughtta give us more background on the hat and the whereabouts.

june cleaver said...

Well... I personally think you are hot-DAMN HOT!

Baby-Mama Runner said...

Back at ya, June, back at ya!!!

Baby-Mama Runner said...

We were at our surprise birthday dinner with James' family at Brennan's. Brennan's was our favorite restaurant that burned down during the hurricane. For our birthdays James parents reserved the kitchen table which was totally cool! I'm so glad we got to do that before it was gone.