Friday, May 18, 2007

Met Richard Mouw

I got to meet him and shake his hand and tell him how much i loved his book. He suggested that we meet up sometime at the airport in Vegas! What an interesting guy. Great, engaging speaker and quite a leader for Fuller. Didn't get him to sign the book though, because our copy was at hubby's office not at home. But it was still a fun night. I also got to see someone I haven't seen in about 14 years or so. She was my boss at the church I worked at the summer hubby and I really got serious. Back then she was such an honest to goodness grown up, married, pregnant, etc. I really respected her and considered her a mentor. Now, we have kids the same age! It was great to see her.

Oh and here's a Prom picture, er, I mean, picture from last night before we left.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad he was a good speaker - can't wait to hear more.
You look dashing!!!