Saturday, September 8, 2007

Random, oh so Random


I got my Land's End catalogue in the mail today. On the cover were featured 100% cotton No Iron Sheets. Apparently when they introduced the Ultimate No Iron Sateen Sheets last year our response was "We Want MORE!!" So they are proud to offer us the largest selection of pure cotton No Iron bedding ever made available. It never in a million years ever occurred to me to iron my sheets. So who are all these people who are screaming for more No Iron sheets. Really. Who are you? If you read my blog please post a comment. I would really like to know who you are.







1 comment:

K. said...

i do NOT iron sheets. Wait, I take that back. I had a short phase of ironing sheets way back in '03. A newly redecorated bedroom, and a few social events being hosted in our home. I think I did it 3 times. I got over it quickly.