Monday, September 17, 2007

Some cool weather!!!

Right around mid-september Houstonians start to get real grumpy cause its been so darn hot for so long. Well, yesterday we had our mid-September taste of December, which means it was only in the 80s with low humidity and a breeze. It was so nice. The girls played outside all afternoon. Hubby put together our new grill (without needing I.V. fluids for dehydration afterwards.) I'm sure it will be blazingly hot and humid again today but we all needed a little reminder that it won't be 95 degrees and 90% humidity forever!

Today's my math test...Dreamed I got to the test, fell asleep and woke up with 5 minutes left. Then I tried doing the problems as fast as I could and the numbers kept changing.

2 comments:

Muddlin' Mother said...

Argh! I hate those test dreams! I still get them although I haven't been in school in more than 15 years. A psychologist friend said it just signifies that you are entering a new phase in your life. Can't our subconscious find a less stressful way of figuring that out?!?!?! I admire you girlfriend, nursing school on top of family and everything else. Egads. You are doing fantastic! You can take my blood pressure any time!

Unknown said...

Amen to what Karen said!
Glad you had a cool Sunday.