Saturday, November 8, 2008

Can someone please invent...

A device that allows me to post on my blog through oral dictation while sitting in traffic. Seriously, I could be prolific blogger if I could post while in traffic. I have all sorts of erudite, insightful thoughts in traffic. For example,
"I wonder what would happen if health care were delivered as a traditional fee for service model with -- GET OVER YOU IDIOT! THAT DUMP TRUCK WILL CRUSH YOUR PRECIOUS PRIUS!!!"
or
"I should totally blog about how antiquated nursing education is. When your model for education harkens back to the days nurses were educated in hos-- NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! IT IS 9:22 a.m!!!! THERE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRAFFIC AT 9:22 a.m! RUSH HOUR IS OVER! GO HOME!!"
or
"We have a black president. Wow, wow, wow. I don't even think my children can understand what an amazing -- WHY ARE YOU DRIVING 27 MILES AN HOUR IN A 45 ZONE?!?!?! DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB OR SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO???? MOVE!!!!!!"

Doesn't that inspire you to get on with your inventing?????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Surely Blacktooth or Blueberry or SOMEONE has already invented such a device!!! :)

K. said...

I, too, would be a much more regular and more entertaining blogger with such a device.

Good to hear from you again. :)

Muddlin' Mother said...

Haha!! That is totally me!! But I'm not as cleeeaaannn in my rantings, unfortunately. That's why I move to countries where they don't speak english, so I can pick up on some good ones and my kids are none the wiser,..