Sunday, November 23, 2008

Creativity rears its head

I am not the most creative person. Crafty stuff and I don't get along well. I can't draw or paint. I don't have a hobby that invilves making things. I don't scrapbook...you get the picture. Occassionally though, the small amount of creativity that I do have comes bursting forth like the pent up energy of a geyser. Friday was Character Dress Up Day at my two youngest girls school. The kids are supposed to dress up like the character from a book. And I must say, the creativity burst forth and we had some seriously cute costumes....

So first we have Natalie as Fancy Nancy. Now Natalie wanted to look EXACTLY like Fancy Nancy which required me
to add a felt poodle to the skirt she already had. That is seriously creative!












Next was Isabella as Junie B. Jones is a Party Animal. The pajamas were new because she didn't have any warm PJs but we had the elephant, the hair wrap and the slippers were already had. We also bought the feather boa because really with a house with three girls a feather boa comes in handy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good show! Bravo! And well done. They both really look super cute!