Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Going to the doctor

So today I have an appointment with my friendly orthopedist. I saw her about 2 years ago for foot pain that was dxed plantar fascitis. I did 2 months of physical therapy and was as good as new. Now I've been having this really annoying pain in my right hip. It's been going on for several months and I can't seem to get it to go away. If I take 600mg of ibuprofen twice a day I'm pretty pain free. It just doesn't seem like that is a good long term strategy. And with the holidays I need to be able to run ALOT so that I can eat ALOT! I'm very curious to see what she says...I'll update later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's hoping she sends you to a chiropractor/massage therapist/sports medicine physician who is related to my Dr. Fantastic.