Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my birthday! I'm 34 today. I feel like I oughta be older than that. Three kids, house in the 'burbs, going back to school, pastor's wife. 34 just seems kinda young! Oh well, I'll take young!

I took my last summer school test last night. Finished at 11:30 p.m. so i made it before my birthday. Very nice feeling. Although, in some ways I'm nt sure what to do with myself. Read a book? Pointless internet searching? The possiblities are endless.

Tonight, hubby is taking me and the girls out for dinner. Mexican food will be my meal of choice I believe. YUM! Then perhaps a Margarita. Double YUM!

Despite absolutely asenine dealings with our homeowner's association (you seriously wouldn't believe me if I detailed the whole thing for you) and some frustration trying to get parking for school worked out, it has been a pretty pleasant day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

34 is young. 37 not much older - life is good! HBTY!