Thursday, August 23, 2007

Where are the after photos?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teri says she is impatiently waiting for after photos!
Well, guess what? ME TOO!!!!!!!!

The laminate job ended up taking 5 days instead of 2. We still haven't put everything back together because we are doing some rearranging as part of the redo process. The carpet was back ordered (that means I have really good taste right, that everyone wants the same carpet I do) so it won't be in until next week. Today, finally after a week of grossness the house is clean. It was so disgusting. One night we slept here when we really shouldn't have, the dust was so bad. I swear, I coughed for two days and could feel the grit in my teeth as I coughed up all the dust I inhaled that night. My beautiful new bathroom had dressers and chairs and all sorts of crap in it. The bathtub is still filled with stuff. So I'm definitely not ready for the true after shots and with school starting Monday the after shots may have Christmas decorations in them by the time we are done!

So I'll leave you with a little teaser...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those will suffice! Totally beautiful! Can't wait 'til Christmas - so shoot for Halloween.