Thursday, August 9, 2007

Power tools are pretty fun


So you've seen me all dressed up for a night on the town, now how about a shot of me using a power tool. Hubby is tiling our bathroom. It had been carpet. Really brilliant idea for flooring for a bathroom. Who puts carpet in a bathroom? Cheap builders, that's who! these projects have always been a solo experience for hubby because I've been in charge of kiddos. Now kiddos are independent enough that I get to help! And here I am running the tile saw. Shortly after this picture I decided that the screeching, ear peircing shrill of the saw on tile was probably a bad deal for long term good hearing so I added hubby's shooting ear protection to the safety mix. I was lookin sooooooooo fine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm telling you - you guys would get great ratings for a show on the DIY channel. Thumbs up!