Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hungry

I'm hungry, like gnawing stomach, dull headache hungry.  I want to eat volume.  Like a lot of something.
So I'm eating a very large bowl of vegetable soup from Progresso that has zero points.  i like soup a lot.  And this one has a nice spicy, southwestern flavor.  I'm also making soup for dinner.  Thai Chicken Chowder for 4 points/ bowl.  I'
ve never made it before bt the recipe looks good.  We'll see.  
oh here's a picture of what I made Saturday night for dinner.  A copykat version of California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pizza. It was soooooo good and tasted exactly like the real thing.  No telling how many points it has!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If that pizza tasted as good as it looks, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!
I know that hunger feeling, as well as the desire to eat a lot of something. Never thought of soup to cure that, but it sounds good.