Friday, January 18, 2008

Update to the to do list updated again!

I joined the ranks of crazy runners.  I ran 4 miles...2 of that in the rain.  It just wouldn't quit and I just really didn't want to run on the treadmill so I went out in the rain.  It stopped about mile 2.  By then I was quite soaked so much so that I could feel the weight of the water on my fleece under my rain jacket.  But running in the rain is extremely motivating to get one's booty in gear and run FAST!  So I did the four miles in 41 min (this is fast FOR ME, but I realize that there are many out there that could walk 4 miles faster than that!)  And I earned 5 activity points!  Yeah ME!  Rained allllllllll week here.  Got in a 3 mile run Monday and 4 miles today.  Have you noticed that i am over 25% of the way to my 100 mile running goal and it isn't even the end of January!  WOW!!!

Got the checkbook straightened out but didn't get the bills paid.  Must do that tomorrow.

NEver even took my pants out of the closet.  Got the pants shortened on Monday but haven't picked them up yet.  Next week.  Probably aren't ready anyway!

Got oldest her make up.  Just finished putting it on her.  She asked for help!  Yippee!  I was going to be bummed if I didn't get to help but totally expect that I wouldn't.  Lovely surprise.  And let me tell you, put some mascara and eyeliner on a red head and SHAZAAM!  She's transformed.  She looks like she has on false eyelashes!  And she knows she looks good.  I think that's the best part!  

Got half of the assignment for Tuesday done.  The second half is a "journal entry" which means no outside reading required!  So that should be easy enough.  Got that done and have finished this Tuesdya's assignment as well!  Whew!

Didn't completely accomplish everything on my list but I still feel like I had a pretty productive day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's one week later... how are your "to-dos" coming? Or how did they go?
TGIF!