Thursday, January 3, 2008

Now I've gone and done it!

I have jumped ship, changed teams, defected to the other side.  I have joined the Mac world.  

Yes, I am now the cool guy on the MAc commercials and no longer the geeky PC guy.  I can sit in Starbucks with my laptop and overwhelm you all with my coolness.  I can laugh at the PC world trying to figure out which virus protection to buy.  My ipod, and my computer can look cool together, like they are at a family reunion.  On the practical side, my laptop now has a battery that has life in it, a click pad that works, and it takes about 2 seconds to load a webpage (my PC was having issues and took about 20 seconds or more.)  And for the first time in a long time I have a really REALLY nice computer, not last year's model that was refurbed and on clearance.  

I'l let you know when I create a number one single on Garage Band.  You can say you knew me when I was merely a PC!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee. I'm all for the crossover, but don't tell my brother. Even though he doesn't work for Microsoft anymore, I think his Apple criticism is built-in. Now I have an iPod. Someday I'll have a Mac, I just know it.

Amy said...

I've had mine for a few months now. Still getting used to it but it is waaaay better than my Dell. I have a desktop, but it is still so great to have just a keyboard and monitor. The free iPod I got with it is still in the box.